- Xiaoming Fu, Q.G. and Pierre Magal. Sharp discontinuous traveling waves in a hyperbolic Keller-Segel equation. accepted in Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences.
- Q.G. and Pierre Magal, Clarifying predictions for COVID-19 from testing data: The example of New York State. Infectious Disease Modelling 6, 2021, pp. 273-283. DOI
- Jacques Demongeot, Q.G. and Pierre Magal, SI epidemic model applied to COVID-19 data in mainland China. Royal Society Open Science 7, 2020, e-print 201878. DOI
- Xiaoming Fu, Q.G. and Pierre Magal, Existence and uniqueness of solutions for a hyperbolic Keller–Segel equation. Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B 22, 2020. DOI
- Jean-Baptiste Burie, Arnaud Ducrot, Q.G. and Quentin Richard. Concentration estimates in a multi-host epidemiological model structured by phenotypic traits. Journal of Differential Equations 269 (12), 2020, pp. 11492-11539. DOI
- Q.G., Pierre Magal and Ousmane Seydi. Unreported cases for Age Dependent COVID-19 Outbreak in Japan. Biology 9 (6), 2020, e-print 132. DOI
- Xiaoming Fu, Q.G. and Pierre Magal. A cell-cell repulsion model on a hyperbolic Keller-Segel equation. Journal of Mathematical Biology 80 (7), 2020, pp. 2257-2300. DOI
- Léo Girardin and Q.G. A Liouville-type result for non-cooperative Fisher-KPP systems and nonlocal equations in cylinders. Acta Applicandae Mathematicae 170, 2020, pp. 123-139.DOI
- Q.G., Singular measure traveling waves in an epidemiological model with continuous phenotypes. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 371 (6), 2019, pp. 4411-4458. DOI
- Matthieu Alfaro and Q.G. Pulsating fronts for Fisher-KPP systems with mutations as models in evolutionary epidemiology. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 42, 2018, pp. 255-289. DOI
- Q.G. and Gaël Raoul. Existence and qualitative properties of travelling waves for an epidemiological model with mutations. Journal of Differential Equations 260 (10), 2016, pp. 7115-7151. DOI
- Q.G., Gaël Raoul and Sylvain Gandon. Virulence Evolution at the front line of spreading epidemics. Evolution 69 (11), 2015, pp. 2810-2819. DOI
Q.G. and Sébastien Motsch, Kinetic equation and self-organized band formations
, in Active particles, Vol. 2.
, pp. 173--199, Model. Simul. Sci. Eng. Technol., Birkhäuser/Springer, Cham